Greg Patton CRPC®
Greg developed Patton Financial Associates into the business that it is today. As a husband and father of two, Greg understands the importance of family and community. Greg is a seasoned executive and has proven his leadership experience in all levels of business, strategic planning, and financial planning. Greg’s experience as a former bank president and CEO along with 40 years in the financial industry is paved with a solid background in professional training, leadership positions, and education.
Greg is a Chartered Retirement Planning Counselor which allows him to establish a comprehensive assessment of an individual’s financial needs before or after retirement, including sources of retirement income, personal savings, income taxes, estate planning, and more.
- Bachelor’s Degree Georgia State University
- Georgia Banking School at the University of Georgia
- The Graduate School of Banking at Louisiana State University.
- Series 7 and Series 66 securities registrations through LPL Financial
- CRPC Professional Designation Fiduciary
- Life Insurance and Variable Annuity licenses
Check the background of this investment professional on FINRA’s BrokerCheck.
Connect with me on LinkedIn