For our clients, retirement planning doesn’t start at retirement. It starts much before! Our retirement planning service takes a long-term view of your financial wellbeing. We use a life-cycle approach to ensure your “Life after work” is as well-planned as your life prior to retirement.
Why Retirement Planning is Important
In order to have a comfortable, secure-and fun- retirement, you need to create a retirement plan regardless of your phase in life. Retirement planning begins with your retirement goals and looking into how you can work toward those goals.
What We Can Do For You
Here’s what we do for you as part of our Retirement Planning service:
- Your personalized retirement planning strategy: Everything we do for you centers around four pillars - Helping you plan to pursue your financial goals prior to retirement; Planning designed for you to have sufficient income during retirement; Putting plans in place that aim to safeguard your Nest Egg and yourself against potential catastrophes; Planning for your legacy.
- Understanding your goals: Through an intensely personalized approach, we understand what your retirement goals are.
- Analyzing where you are at: To plan a meaningful retirement, you need to know where you currently stand. We’ll help you build an in-depth financial inventory to use as part of our retirement planning process.
- Developing the plan: We will work with you to create a retirement plan that addresses every question you have regarding retirement. When we’re done, you’ll not only know what you need (income) to fund your retirement lifestyle, and what your investments will generate; but you’ll also know how to bridge the shortfall – if any.
- Implementing the plan: As you move closer to retirement, we’ll work closely with you to ensure the plans are implemented in a phased and orderly manner. The goal of our Retirement Planning approach is to make transitioning into retirement as seamless and stress-free as possible.
- Supporting you make decisions on pensions and benefits: Our retirement planning professionals will be right there when you need them, with help and advice on pensions and benefits (Government or Employer): Whether to apply or not? When to apply? What to do with those funds…and much more.
- Looking out for you in retirement and beyond: Our Retirement Planning service isn’t done yet – not by a long shot! To live a long and fulfilling retirement, you’ll need help with many other facets of your life – Health Care, Insurance, Charitable Giving and Legacy Planning. When you need our advice, our specialists will know exactly how to respond!
- Ongoing reviews: Our Retirement Planning service ensures that we maintain a long and enduring relationship with you. We’ll continue to monitor and review your retirement plans and consult with you frequently about any changes or updates needed to address your evolving retirement lifestyle needs.